- Wraparound services will be provided to Black entrepreneurs to help build their capacity as sustainable businesses, in areas such as:
- Financial literacy
- Creating a business plan
- Creating financial projections
- Improving credit score
Applicants who have been declined for traditional lending, can apply to the program and will be assessed and directed into appropriate CBCC program offerings based on need as identified during the client assessment process. Program offerings will be in the form of 90 day, 6 month, or 1 year in duration based on assessed need.
- Business Plan Writing Program
- Avro Business Acceleration (90 Days)
- 6 Month Personal Credit Acceleration Program
- 6 Month Business Acceleration Program
- 12 Month Propel Mastermind Incubation Program
Upon completion of key program milestones, clients will receive payment from Black Opportunity Fund in the form of non-repayable funding to support their journey through as they build their business capacity.
For more details on the eligibility and application process,
click here: www.elevateblackbusiness.ca